Theme of Photo Competition IIGCE 2017:
“Moving Forward Under Current Challenges, Obstacles and Opportunities
toward Achieving Geothermal Development 2025 Target”
Regulation & Submission
- The competition is open for public.
- Category as follow: Landscape, 2. Human & Natural Resources and 3. Geothermal Exploration & Production.
- Each participant may submit up to three photographs for each category. So maximum photo for 3 categories are 9 photos.
- Each image must have a filename as following: category_number-photo_title-location- photographer_name-handphone_number. An example: 2-Candi_Mendut-Jogja-Haryono_Kuntoro-08223156789.jpg.
- Entries may be submitted by email to email@example.com
- Photographs must be in digital format. No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this competition.
- All photographs should be a minimum of 2,500 pixels wide horizontally or a minimum of 2,500 pixels vertically, 300 dpi, 1 MB or bigger.
- Photographs must have been taken within one (1) year before the date of entry and may nor have previously won any award in any other competition.
- Only minor burning, dodging and/or color correction is acceptable, as is cropping. High dynamic range images (HDR) and stitched panoramas are NOT acceptable. Please do not include a border and/or watermark.
- Images may be digitally enhanced to remove spots or scratches, but not manipulated. Participants can enhance the picture to make it brighter, clearer, more saturation, etc, but not manipulate the content. The judges reserve the right to exclude any image they believe may have been excessively treated so as to alter its authenticity.
- The photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the competition participant. By entering the competition, each participant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the participant, that the photograph does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, moral right, right of privacy/publicity or intellectual property right of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
- Submission Deadline; July 15th 2017
- Winning photographs will be displayed during IIGCE event from August 2nd - 4th, 2017 at Jakarta Convention Center
- Total Prizes IDR 30.000.000 and Field Trip Ticket for the 1st
If you have any inquiries you wish to know, you may contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org