The growing interest in geothermal energy, its importance in future energy supply and the need to accelerate its development make it very compelling to host a comprehensive industry forum which promotes and advances broader collaboration and innovation amongst geothermal stakeholders. To meet this objective, INAGA’s Annual Scientific Convention will host The 5th Indonesia International Geothermal Convention & Exhibition to be held from 2 - 4 August at the Jakarta Convention Center (JCC). We proudly encourage you to be part of the region’s premier event in Geothermal industry and benefit from its advanced programs.
Offering a unique opportunity to showcase the best of world class geothermal technologies, equipment and services in Indonesia, the world’s leading geothermal energy producer.
- Policy makers and Governments related agencies
- Geothermal Developers, Resources Companies
- Geothermal EPC, Contractors and Services Companies
- Drilling Contractors & Survey Companies
- Equipment Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Supporting Consultancies
- Financial and Investment Institutions