The growing interest in geothermal energy, its importance in future energy supply and the need to accelerate its development make it very compelling to host a comprehensive industry forum which promotes and advances broader collaboration and innovation amongst geothermal stakeholders. To meet this objective, INAGA’s Annual Scientific Convention will host The 4th Indonesia International Geothermal Convention and Exhibition (IIGCE) 2016, to be held from 10 - 12 August 2016 at the Jakarta Convention Center (JCC). We proudly encourage you to be part of the region’s premier event in Geothermal industry and benefit from its advanced programs.
Offering a unique opportunity to showcase the best of world class geothermal technologies, equipment and services in Indonesia, the world’s leading geothermal energy producer.
- Policy makers and Governments related agencies
- Geothermal Developers, Resources Companies
- Geothermal EPC, Contractors and Services Companies
- Drilling Contractors & Survey Companies
- Equipment Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Supporting Consultancies
- Financial and Investment Institutions
- Civil Society Organization