About IIGCE 2018
The growing interest in geothermal energy, its importance in future energy supply, and the need to accelerate its development make it very compelling to host a comprehensive industry forum which promotes and advances broader collaboration and innovation amongst geothermal’s stakeholders. To meet this objective, INAGA’s Annual Scientific Meeting will host The 6th Indonesia International Geothermal Convention and Exhibition (IIGCE) 2018, to be held from 5 - 8 September 2018 at Jakarta Convention Center. With this year’s theme “Empowering Geothermal for Indonesia’s Energy Sustainability”. We proudly encourage you to be part of the region’s premier event in Geothermal industry and benefit from its advanced programs.
Your participation in this geothermal forum get you and your company high visibility, in-depth knowledge about and access to geothermal industry in the region and update of the latest advances in geothermal science, technology and business. We are confident that by participating this event your company will gain long-lasting business in geothermal industry.
Who Will Attend
- Policy makers and Governments related agencies
- Geothermal Developers, Resources Companies
- Geothermal EPC, Contractors and Services Companies
- Drilling Contractors & Survey Companies
- Equipment Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Supporting Consultancies
- Financial and Investment Institutions
- Academicians & Researchers
- Civil Society Organization
- New and Renewable Energy Enthusiasts